Our fast paced small animal practice in Reading requires a fabulous RVN to join our super friendly team. The practice is very busy, often with 20+ ops per day. A keen interest in schedule 3 procedures is highly desirable.
Our practice is well equipped, including digital x-ray, consult rooms, separate kennels, cattery, prep and theatre.
The position offers:
• 40 hours per week
• 1 in 3 weekends (days only) for which time in lieu will be given,
• Late evenings and bank holidays on a rota basis
• No OOH
• A generous starting salary
• 28 days’ holiday plus 2 days CPD training days
• Fantastic training and career development opportunities within the IVC group
• £500 CPD allowance
• RCVS fees paid
• An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
Please quote BH392 when applying for this role.
Anaesthesia & Analagesia | Animal Behaviour | Dentistry | Dermatology | Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging | Equine Nursing | Exotics | Emergency & Critical Care | Lab/Clinical Pathology | Medical Nursing | Physiotherapy | Surgical Nursing | Wound Management
© 2002- Working Communities Ltd. All rights reserved.