Consult Nurse required at White Cross Vets, Gateacre
White Cross Vets in Gateacre is going through an exciting period of development and as a result, we have a fantastic new opportunity available for an experienced and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team as a Consult Nurse. This role will be predominately focused on consultations, and implementing leading nurse clinics alongside the Clinic Director/Head Nurse.
The shift pattern is 37.5 hours across 5 days per week, with a share of the Saturday rota and time off in lieu given for Saturday shifts. No out of hours requirement. We offer a competitive salary for this role based on experience.
We are a busy practice based in Gatacre, taking care of a varied caseload with many interesting surgeries including BOAS, TTA cruciate repairs, MPL's and perineal surgeries. We are approved by practice standards and have a silver ISFM award. We pride ourselves on our high standard of client care! Our team is supportive and friendly, with a strong focus on wellbeing and regular team meetings to get everyone together. We currently have 4 Client Care Co-ordinator's, 5 Vets, 5 Registered Veterinary Nurses and 1 Student Veterinary Nurse. The areas of interest that would benefit our team include stock control and patient care, we can’t wait for the right candidate to join us!
· Experience in Small Animal practice
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· RCVS registered
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work well in a team
· A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
· Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Further team member benefits enjoyed include:
· Increasing holiday based on length of service
· Extra day of holiday on your birthday
· 3 days of paid CPD leave
· £600 CPD Allowance per annum
· Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
· Up to four days PETernity leave
· Contribution towards purchasing a Fitbit and weekly leader board challenges
· Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/share parental and surrogacy pay
· Paid bereavement leave
· Focus on employee wellbeing
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. BH5368.
Veterinary Nurse Jobs and
Veterinary Nurse Locums |
Follow VN Jobs on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | Contact
Contact us for more information about the advertising and editorial opportunities on VetNurse.co.uk
Veterinary Forums | Veterinary Nursing News | Veterinary Galleries
Anaesthesia & Analagesia | Animal Behaviour | Dentistry | Dermatology | Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging | Equine Nursing | Exotics | Emergency & Critical Care | Lab/Clinical Pathology | Medical Nursing | Physiotherapy | Surgical Nursing | Wound Management