Head RVN opportunity at Tier 3 hospital in East Devon
We are a Tier 3 RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital and registered Nurse Training Practice with an additional branch located in Seaton. We offer 24hr emergency care with a dedicated duty nurse/vet on call when required. We became an IVC practice in 2017 and we specialise in small animals and exotics.
Role responsibilities include:
• Manage the Nursing Team.
• Manage stocking levels.
• Organise training to ensure a high level of nursing care.
• Monitor staff performance & coordinate biannual appraisals.
• Organise/attend meetings.
• Update all current veterinary legislation.
• Clinical coaching.
• Equipment maintenance.
• Maintain membership with the RCVS.
• Attend the adequate hours of CPD as required by the RCVS.
• Fulfil the obligations of the rota, sick cover/on call rota & bank holiday cover.
You must have a current driving licence, be RCVS Registered and at least 3 years qualified. Management experience preferable as well as Clinical Coach experience. Understanding of current legislation and health and safety requirements in order to update regularly as and when required.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Debbie.Loding@ivcevidensia.com or call 07702333522 for more information.
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Anaesthesia & Analagesia | Animal Behaviour | Dentistry | Dermatology | Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging | Equine Nursing | Exotics | Emergency & Critical Care | Lab/Clinical Pathology | Medical Nursing | Physiotherapy | Surgical Nursing | Wound Management
© 2002- Working Communities Ltd. All rights reserved.