All jobs >>
Our fast paced small animal practice in Reading requires a fabulous RVN to join our super friendly team. The practice is very busy, often with 20+ ops per day. A keen interest in schedule 3 procedures is highly desirable.
Our practice is well equipped, including digital x-ray, consult rooms, separate kennels, cattery, prep and theatre.
The position offers:
• 40 hours per week
• 1 in 3 weekends (days only) for which time in lieu will be given,
• Late evenings and bank holidays on a rota basis
• No OOH
• A generous starting salary
• 28 days’ holiday plus 2 days CPD training days
• Fantastic training and career development opportunities within the IVC group
• £500 CPD allowance
• RCVS fees paid
• An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
To apply, please email your CV to Debbie at email@example.com or call 07702333522 for more information.
Veterinary Nurse Jobs in England | Scotland | Wales | Ireland | Worldwide
Veterinary Nursing Forums | Veterinary News | Veterinary CPD
Click here to learn more about advertising on VetNurse.co.uk