All jobs >>
Veterinary Hospital seeks confident and proactive RVN
Tier 3 Small Animal Veterinary Hospital requires motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our dedicated team. This is an excellent opportunity for an RVN who would like to work in a forward thinking practice, excellent colleagues and with the possibility of future advancement into a Lead role.
- 37.5 hours per week (4 days considered)
- One night per week on-call and 1:5 weekend (half day off week following)
- Good salary for right person
- Good CPD allowance
- Great colleagues.
- Beautiful light spacious building to work in.
- Located between the cultural and historical cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh
- We are a TP and enjoy having students
- All nursing staff fully utilised to their full potential
- Digital X-ray, Latest laboratory equipment, Sevofluorane & Humphrey ADE anaesthesia
- We offer referrals in orthopaedics, Ultrasound and Laparoscopy (keyhole surgery)
We are looking for: Someone who shares our thinking and is:
- Ambitious, compassionate, excellent communicator.
- Wants to contribute to the continuing development of a Veterinary Hospital.
- Genuinely enjoys and is proud of the work of a Veterinary Nurse.
- Clinical coach training would be desirable but not essential.
- Possibility for Senior/lead role for the right person
The closing date for applications is 31st July 2019. Applicants being invited for interview will be contacted by Friday 2nd August. Please visit our website www.ayrton.org.uk
Veterinary Nurse Jobs in England | Scotland | Wales | Ireland | Worldwide
Veterinary Nursing Forums | Veterinary News | Veterinary CPD
Click here to learn more about advertising on VetNurse.co.uk